Grok Coffee: Beans
A different way to buy coffee: Buy local. Hug the tree.
How it works
Buy bulk coffee by the ounce
- Order when you want or set a subscription
- Choose a Hawai‘i grown coffee, a world coffee, decaf or all three!
- Minimum total order of 8 oz.
- It’s completely flexible! Increase or decrease the amount for each purchase.
- Available coffees change each week, all light to medium roast levels.
- World coffee prices typically range from $1.40-$1.80/oz and Hawai‘i coffees typically range from $2.40-$2.80/oz. Prices vary each week.
- Only whole bean coffee is currently available.
We supply the jars!
- A one time, $10 deposit covers each jar.
- You’ll receive as many jars as needed to fulfill your order.
- Each jar holds up to 12 oz of coffee.
$7 delivery to your home or office, or pick up
- Free pick-up at the Kaka‘ako Farmers’ Market on Saturday mornings.
- Free pick-up at Grok Coffee HQ on Fridays.
- $2 pick-up/drop-off in Kalihi, Kailua and Waialua.
- Additional pick up sites coming soon.
- Delivery is currently available within Honolulu between Moanalua and Hanauma Bay. Email us if you are interested in delivery outside of this area.
We take and sanitize your empty jars and give you full ones.
Why do it
- All coffees are roasted by Hawai‘i roasters and farmers.
- Discover locally grown coffee.
- Support a diverse Hawai‘i economy.
- Coffees are roasted just days before you receive them.
- Coffees are vetted by international coffee expert Shawn Steiman, PhD.
- Plastic free.
- Nearly zero waste.
- Reusable jars.
- Stainless steel lid with a silicon 1-way valve (that accommodates coffee’s degassing).
- Reduces coffee bag waste by over 47%.
- It typically costs less than buying and shipping bags directly from the roasters!
Follow Grok Coffee on Instagram